Heater (399,000 BTU) - Oil Fired, LPNG Indirect Fired Heaters
$175.00 per 1 week(s)
Long Duct Runs – With Duct runs up to 150ft, your customers can ‘custom place’ the heat where they really need it! Even vertical installations to upper floors!
Low Amp Draw – The Blaze 400 does not need a dedicated 15 or 20 amp circuit, allowing your customers to operate additional equipment on the same circuit. We don’t (typically) blow breakers!
High Static Pressure and CFM – Your customers will heat their work space much faster… saving fuel. And in drying/curing environments, your painting, coating. drywall and restoration contractors will complete their jobs at a quickened pace!
Recirculation – Your customer will save 30-50% on fuel costs when the jobsite environment allows for a closed loop, recirculating system.
QUIET – Your customers can place these heaters in residential/hospital zones 24/7 with very little chance of complaints from ‘irritated neighbors’.
|Static Pressure 3 3 3
|Fork lift Pockets
- Recirculating Capabilities
- Input BTU/h: 399,000
- Air Volume (CFM): 5,500
- 220˚F+ Heat Rise
- Ductability: 150ft.
- Indirect NG/LP
- Beckett Burner
- Whisper Quiet Operation
- Thermostat Operation
- Digital Panel Mounted Voltmeter
- NG/LP Easy Switchover Valve
- Gas Pressure Gauges on manifold and inlet side of train
- Redundant Fail Safe Control System
- Lifting Bar
- Forklift Pockets
- Weight: 600 lbs.
- Dimensions: 76.7” x 31” x 57.6”
- Full Load Amps: 8.5 A (Turbo)
- Air outlets: Two 12” or 1 x 16”
- Inlets: Two 12” or 1 x 16”
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger